Sunday, October 15, 2006

Jose

Hi, My name is Jose. I'm 3 years old and I live with Mini and her husband. I came to live with them about a year ago. They take care of me and take me on car rides all the time. So, (sigh), I tolerate it when they try to dress me up. This is me in my fairy wings that we got at the Renaissance Faire last spring. Nice, huh?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then there was the board shorts and the straw hat when we went to Pismo Beach. Thank God, they don't have a picture of that! This is my latest torture, a hat for Halloween. I guess it's supposed to be witch legs coming out of my head. My ears didn't fit in the ear holes. Stupid hat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OK, I've had enough! This thing is coming off! Don't you have a yarn sale at Michael's to go to today?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful that I escaped the shelter and I love both of them dearly. But geez leweez man! Do they have to waste money on this crap?! I live in fear of what's awaiting me for Christmas :\

I'm going to go hide under the bed for a while.

Jose

2 comments:

Deb said...

Poor little baby! They just don't understand how much FUN we humans have dressing them up!

MiniBooger said...

Considering everything, he seems to take it well ~ but it IS fun, isn't it?!