Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dancing Eyebrows

As I was perusing old posts, I found that I had to replace a video that had been taken down. In my search for a replacement, I came across this gem! As someone who has to paint their eyebrows on everyday, I have to admit that I'm a bit green over their talent.


What do those eyebrows remind you of? I know it's something creepy that I've seen in a movie, but I'm just not pulling anything up. (Which has been the bane of my day, quite frankly.) Could this be a new Olympic sport? Synchronized dancing eyebrows? Maybe I'd finally watch the event if they actually had sports along those lines! It's all about being amused...

But tomorrow is Friday! I have got to go shoe shopping this weekend and I have got to get the car washed. So I'll be motor-farting around the Corona area - honk and wave if you see me!

In other news...

The USDA admitted to poisoning a huge flock of starlings because they were defecating all over a nearby farm/ranch. Personally, I think it's all a ruse to cover something else up. Otherwise, how convenient for them that other flocks are falling out of the sky all over the world. And the fish - mass suicide? The cows - one tipping too many? I understand that weather conditions and other natural events can contribute to mass animal deaths, but we're sure seeing these in volume and in unrelated parts of the world. Aliens. Where's Fox and Dana?

What do you think is happening?


No comments: