Monday, January 17, 2011

Best Wishes Steve!

Yes, it's been over a year since I've posted. I've had to learn to live my life alone and much to my extreme surprise, it took much longer than expected. I've always thought of myself as a strong and independent individual and although I knew it would be tough, I had no earthly idea. So for me, it worked to go underground until all was sorted out.

So this morning I decided that I am now far enough along in my new single life that it's time to get back amongst the living. I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

But alas, there is another sad note. For those of you that know me a wee bit, you know I'm a huge Mac fan. So it was unfortunate to hear that Steve Jobs is taking another medical leave from his beloved Apple. Whether you like him or not, prefer Macs or PCs, there is no question that he has made an indelible mark in our lives.

There is a great article that chronicles the highlights of his life over at Gismodo. It's quite long, but is a very good read.

My apologies that my first post in over a year starts out on a sad note, but I am back and will posting more on things that happen in my stupid life soon!

2 comments:

smr61754 said...

Mini!! I am SO glad to see you back! (I never took you off my favorite blogs list and how surprised I was to see your blog at the top again!)I am also glad to know you are doing better. Looking forward to seeing what you are up to these days. Still crocheting, I hope. :)

Sandy

MiniBooger said...

Thank you Sandy! I have to say that I've been missing my crochet buddies big time!