Friday, January 28, 2011

Anyone Gotta Q-Tip?

It's Stupid Story Time!

There is no cafeteria in the building that we work in, so we go out to lunch every day. Fortunately for us, no one cooks in the town we work in so there are plenty of restaurants to eat at. Today, we picked one that had outside dining since it was such a beautiful day.

There were 5 of us and we are all basically smart-asses. Upon arrival, one of us made the waitress push 2 tables together ensuring that part were in the sun and the other part was in the shade. We gave him grief, of course. We order, the meal comes and it is quiet for a bit while we are all chomping away. There was 80s music playing in the background. As the person furthest from me begins conversing with the others, I COULD HAVE SWORN that I heard him say something completely unexpected and I just missed the name of the individual that was 'doing it'.

So to insure that I was heard over the music I say rather loudly, 'Who was masturbating?!' At that point everyone around the table fell silent and looked at me like I lost my mind.

Needless to say, the giggles and smart cracks began. He never did finish his story because I think I discomboobalated him so that he forgot was he was talking about.

Yep, you can dress me up but you can't take me anywhere...

And how was your day?

2 comments:

smr61754 said...

You got more balls than I do, Mini....LOL!

The Bookworm said...

lol Mini...thats sooo you :)