Friday, April 04, 2008

OMG A Post!


So I've been a bit awol lately due to a crashed hard drive and other assorted adventures. I don't know about you, but when I don't have access to my computer I feel like someone has ripped off my right arm.

So anyway, things are starting to return to normal. I've been buying yarn like I'll live long enough to use it all! Although work has kept me so busy lately that I've been flitting from project to project not quite finishing anything. But I intend to remedy that this next week because...

I'M ON VACATION!!!!!!!!!!

So there shall be lots of crocheting, movie-watching and other forms of merriment. Heck, I just may drag out the sewing machine or finally learn how to use that knitting machine I bought 2 years ago. So hang tight, I just may have a photo or two to post to show off the latest and greatest. Until then,

Happy Trails,
~ Mini

3 comments:

The Bookworm said...

OMG for sure...its a post :)
good to see you blogging again, enjoy your vacation :)

smr61754 said...

Hi, Mini...hope you are enjoying your vaca! I am trying to visit everyone's blogs so I am caught up. Nice to see your post!

I didnt want you to think I forgot the pet ghan...I should be able to get it out to you this week. Its been crazy with my mom now in the nursing home and me having to keep tabs on her to make sure she is being treated well and all.

See ya on the board!

Sandy

Monet said...

Hi Mini, Good blogging and hope you have a GREAT Time on your vaca!

I hope you haven't though I forgot about the petghan either! :( My truck broke down and havent had the money to send it. Maybe I will sneak it into work and have them pay for it! lmao

*HUGZ*