Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tag!

I've been tagged. Remind me to thank my buddy later ~ LOL

HERE BE THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Here are my 6 things:

#6: Toilet paper and paper towels must always come off the roll from the top. I will change them around if they come off from the bottom ~ no matter where I am!

#5: I will not eat blue M&Ms. I have never recognized blue as an acceptable color. (It matters not that all the colors taste the same.) Green and orange are my favorites.

#4: I have a crippling fear of reptiles. My cat dragged a small lizard into the house once and I locked myself in the bedroom all day until my husband came home. I go to long lengths avoid the reptile aisle at pet stores. However, for some reason, Iguanas and frogs don't put me into the same decline ~ but you won't catch me touching one and I will walk waaaay around them!

#3: If I handwrite a To Do list, it must be neat and orderly. If it is not, I will rewrite it. Therefore, I save myself a lot of time by printing it from the computer LOL!

#2: I find it highly annoying that the black and color print cartridges do not run out at the same time.

#1: I will not eat at salad bars or potlucks. I read a study once that showed food left in the open ~ salad bars, candy dishes in restaurants, etc., have a high percentage of urine contamination because people just don't wash their hands after going to the privvies. That aside, you don't know what snotty brat kid played in it before you got there or which moronic person didn't cover their mouth when they coughed or sneezed. I will not eat at nor participate in potlucks because of the same reasons plus I don't trust that people have clean kitchens or know how to properly clean, prepare and store food.

There. That's my weirdo list :oD As folks I would have tagged have been tagged already, I am only tagging the 2 people below:

Naida
Debbie

~ Mini

2 comments:

Kare said...

I think I'll never eat at a salad bar again.

The Bookworm said...

lol...I totally agree with you bout the potluck stuff. my list is up too.
naida