Friday, November 03, 2006

Wish Me Luck!

Computers. They are a necessary evil in my life. I work with them and I live on them at home. Sadly, I ignored an obvious warning sign and my home computer died on me. I'm thinking it's just the fan on the CPU, so I'll be replacing that this weekend. Cross your fingers that that is all it is.

I feel like my right arm has been ripped off. I do everything on the bloody thing. Banking, shopping, games, chatting, blogging... I find that the last few days that I've been without it, I wander the house aimlessly not knowing what to do with myself. Now that could be a sign that I'm getting so old that if my routine is disrupted, that I can't adjust. Nah... yeah...

Anyhoo, if all goes well, I'll be back on line tonight. Otherwise, I'll see sometime soon!

3 comments:

.:Cris:. said...

Where oh where are you?

MiniBooger said...

It turns out the CPU fan I bought was not the right size. I probably could have installed it, but once I opened up the case and saw the fan I was replacing, I got a bit nervous about the smaller fan keeping the processor cool.

So, the right fan is on order and if the planets and FedEx are in alignment, the puter should be fixed no later than Wednesday.

arrrrrrrgggggg!

.:Cris:. said...

oooooh nooooooooo not fed up!!!

Good luck Mini!!!

Cris~