Sunday, June 28, 2020

Copycat: Taco Bell Baja Blast Freeze

I have to admit I didn't particularly like these at first, but they grew on me until it was almost an addiction. The Powerade had no effect on me, but it could be because I'm old and tired :P But unless you have a Taco Bell that offers a 'Happy Hour', they can become a costly habit. Here's a decent copycat recipe:


Ingredients
One 12 oz. can Mountain Dew
4 oz. Powerade Mountain Berry Blast
Ice



Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. If you want to make a larger amount, just use the 3 parts Mountain Dew to 1 part Powerade ratio [3:1]. Alternatively, to keep from watering down the concoction from the get-go, blend the ice separately then pour the drink mixture over the ice.

Enjoy!




2 comments:

the bookworm said...

lol my daughter got me onto these. There is something in the mix because at first I didn't really like it either then I got hooked. I'll have to try the mountain dew and powerade mix. Thanks :)

MiniBooger said...

Maybe that's what the Powerade is doing. Instead of giving us energy, it's making us addicts!