It's that time when we make our lists of things that we'll do better in the coming year. Here is my list of crochet/knit resolutions:
1. I will not buy more yarn than what will fit in my [huge] wicker trunk.
2. I will not buy more patterns either in hard copy or electronic format until I actually use at least 5% of what I purchased last year.
3. I will not tell my husband to shutup and go away when I'm counting stitches. Instead, I'll keep a notepad handy and write down the number when he speaks. Then I will respond to him in my best Stepford Wife tone until he's finished talking and goes away on his own.
4. I will not have more than 3 projects going at any given time (that's 3 in yarn and 3 in thread.)
5. I will keep my craft room neat and organized at all times.
6. I will not make another purse until I've lined the ones I've already made.
7. When I buy yarn, I will buy it for a specific project and will not buy the entire stock of the same dye lot just in case.
8. I will not spend hours looking through eBay listings just to see if there is anything I can't live without. I can live without it.
9. I will finish the 2 afghans I started last year.
10. I will nail knitting!
That's my list, what's yours? (Well, I can try can't I? LOL)